If yes, see how your participation in SCMM 2017 as a Corporate Team can make a visible DIFFERENCE.
Give us your details below to register with us before the places are filled!
Your team can support any / all of the below mentioned causes:
Last year's achievements:
How can you take part?
A corporate can register a maximum of 200 employees.
Registration amount for 3 available team sizes are:
1) Team of 15 employees - Only 5 Half marathon bibs (without time certificate) and rest bibs has to be Full marathon / Dream Run - Rs. 3,00,000
2) Team of 25 employees - Only 8 Half marathon bibs (without time certificate) and rest bibs has to be Full marathon / Dream Run - Rs. 4,50,000
3) Team of 40 employees - Only 15 Half marathon bibs (without time certificate) and rest bibs has to be Full marathon / Dream Run - Rs. 7,00,000
Holistic approach to philanthropy in areas of :
All the activities of the Trust are 100% totally Free.
We have permanent Jaipur Foot centre at Mahalaxmi where all the disabled people are fitted with Jaipur Foot & calipers absolutely Free of cost, 365 days a year without distinction of cast, creed or religion.
Our Social worker visits nationwide to do mobility camps for disabled, our recent camps were done at Dhanbad-Kolkata, Dakor-Gujarat, Jalgaon-Maharashtra.
25 years old Trust having served 2,24,88,537 meals to poor children, made 2,45,248 disabled people abled, 9,78,058 garments given free.
1. Funds allotted to NGO qualifies as a part of your CSR
2. You are supporting charity of your choice which has 360 degree approach to philanthropy in Health, Food, Education & Clothing.
3. Your corporate will have acknowledgement on UWM website & event docket
4. Runners will have ‘CORPORATE TEAM’ mentioned on their running bibs.
5. Participants will be lined-up ahead of general category on race day during the Dream Run.
6. Online giving page facility on the UWM website and tax exemption 80G receipts to every donor and corporate for donations made to United Way of Mumbai.
7. Employees will be hosted in a special CC Tent separate from general race in Azad Maidan on race day.
8. Regular newsletters and pre-race day communication.
9. Pledge raising workshop conducted by UWM along with beneficiary NGO, on request and prior intimation, for the team members.
10. Individual corporate fundraisers will be given a certificate of recognition.
11. THE SCMM CORPORATE CHAMPION trophy will be awarded to the corporate with the highest amounts in employee fundraising.
12. Highest individual fundraisers in this category will be awarded the LEADING THE CHANGE trophy.
13. THE CORPORATE ICON trophy will be awarded to the corporate which has raised the highest amounts (donation as a part of the registration + employee fundraisers)
“This was my first experience and it was a pleasant one. We should have more such programs which help us get confidence and dignity. We should encourage others to join as well. I will surely participate next year.”
“It has been my passion to encourage disabled people to not only stand on their feet but actually run with it. Earlier I have participated in Half Marathon. This year, because of health problem I could walk only 3 KM"